Parlez-vous Francais?

My boyfriend and I have been digging deeper to the details of our Paris Vacation (hopefully happening by December). We figured that it would be fun and unique to stay in a parisian flat rental as opposed to a hotel! This way we get a first hand look at parisian living. We will shop the markets for fresh vegetables, visit the charcuteries for cheese, and shop marvelous French boutiques for impeccable European fashions - which to say the least, have been lacking from my wardrobe! As you can tell, I am beyond excited.


Photo via Ffffoud!

7 comments:

  1. That is so cool...I bet you will love it...We always stay in rentals while in Paris:) Its the best:)

    Kisses and hugs,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just make sure you read rental reviews, my friends and I did that an I don't think she checked her facts well enough.. the shower flooded EVERY time we showered and the place was dirty dirty DIRTY. so be careful! When I got home I investiagated more on their website and found out that the owners hadn't been to that particular property since 1997 (we traveled there in 2007). Basically they had not checked the place out in 10 years, and it showed.

    BUT- you will LOVE Paris :)

    xx, Brittni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up Brittni! I'm always skeptical about staying at other people's homes regardless. A flooded shower is not something I'm interested in experiencing. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww you two will have such a great time. I like your idea to rent out a flat versus a hotel room. I feel as though it will make the experience so much more authentic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh sooo exciting!! yeah i agree renting a flat would be better.
    that pillow is adorable. want.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your plans sound wonderful, i'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete