Tea Time.




Green, white, jasmine, and chamomile. The truth is, tea rocks my world any day, any time. I am now a proud owner of this adorable print from Made by Girl, which has sparked an intense hunt for a new favorite tea mug, for the reason that my old go to mug broke a year back... rip. While searching, I came across, Bailey Doesn't Bark , a contemporary home and life accessories company with fresh simple designs. Much like myself, Re Jin, received her BA in fashion before starting her company. Instead of simply finding a job in design, she went back to her childhood love of drawing and started up her own company from there.

But as I was saying, So I found BDB and coincidentally came across my new favorite tea mug! Simple but super cute. And with the tea bag outline, it's officially designated just for tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment