Hats Off... or On Rather.


Favorite accessory of the week- hats. I've always been very much a hat person. My favorite chapeau moments that I can remember via old photos include a pink pin stripe conductors hat gifted to me for my first birthday and secondly, an oversized, cute at the time, "Blossom" style hat with a mammoth rose placed strategically off to the side. Fortunately for me, this wonderful and habitually overlooked accessory, is readily available any season, any time.


I love this Juicy Couture hat- understated makeup with a dark rose lip. Gorgeous and perfectly winter appropriate.


Again, with the oversized hat. I am quite head over heels for this one. 




Nothing says holiday quite like the glisten of golden sequins. Wear this with a stunning back detail black cami, your favorite pair of skinnies, and some killer ankle booties.




I lalalove red. This chic hat is the ideal shade with just a tad bit of structure.




When it comes to feathered hair accessories, such as clips and headbands, I am not the biggest fan. But on the other hand, this hat with elegant feather detail has me whistling a different tune. 






No comments:

Post a Comment