Girl to girl.

There's always going to be that one. Just browsing through Haute Hippie's Spring '10 look book literally, and I am not exaggerating, gave me straight up chills. Perhaps it's my obvious unconditional fondness for really beautiful clothing, appreciation of the tiniest of details, or my Pisces free spirit, but these looks are everything that my dreams are made of, and a little more.

{this skirt is breath taking, i'd take it in a split second}

{dots and ruffles}

{a sharp tailored vest paired with the rugged unfinished detailed skirt}

{such a sucker for engineer boots partnered with a feminine skirt}

{boho-grecian style with a touch of turquoise, love}


Girls, let these looks serve as a guideline for some of your outfits this weekend. For those of us who were graced with five plus inches of snow over the past couple of days, expect opaque tights to make a guest appearance. 

3 comments:

  1. i lllove these looks, especially the second one!
    cuuuutte!
    xoxox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first look! All of them are incredibly wearable and make me think of spring and summer. Your blog is great, count me in as a new follower! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that last one! so simple but elegant.

    ReplyDelete