Packages wrapped with a bow.









The greatest gifts come in small pink packages. With the abundance of unforeseen bundles I've been blessed with lately, some amazing, others I could honestly do without, I need to remind myself to indulge in my own joie de vivre. The sweet smell of spring, truffles, extravagant shoes, champagne cocktails, and living my 20's with an overflow of whim and wonder. Each of these elements delivered in various packages of their own, and each tied with a bow.


Photos via Bardot in Blue

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh yes...how sweet...Stunning sweetie:)
    Kisses and enjoy about day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your...not about...ops, sorry:)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take any of these! Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww i'm such a sucker for packaging! Pink and girlie packaging is simply the best.

    ReplyDelete