Here comes the sun.

This week I am in Long Island visiting my boyfriend and taking care of a couple of things on my agenda. Upon arrival I had every intention of going to the beach, eating al fresco at a couple of cute cafes in the village, and perhaps taking a couple of sun kissed walks in an area less traveled. These have been far fetched expectations since the rain has been doing everything in it's power to make sure that none of these events became a reality. So here I am, another dreary morning, dreaming of the days not so long ago when the yellow hues took the place of gray shades, and the cute sandals that you purchased in the colder days of February, got the chance to spend a fabulous day outside of your closet. 



Photots via {this is glamorous}

8 comments:

  1. pink flowers are just soo pretty!
    love these pictures.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. its starting to rain here. so sad. i packed dresses and sandals. so not happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know, isn't this weather a drag? it seriously resembled a blizzard here in boise for about an hour yesterday :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pics. hopefully the sun will come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the photos remind me of funny face the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This gorgeous post makes me want to go out and get some fresh blooms!

    ReplyDelete