Impossibly beautiful getaways.

It's one of those days where the words aren't flowing and the creative juices have seemingly been drained. All i can say is that I am beyond excited for what the next couple of weeks hold in store for me. I'll make sure to keep you posted on future events via pictures and cleverly written words. In the meantime, wouldn't it be lovely to take a week or two, maybe even three, to visit and indulge in the simple beauty of these places? Let's just go. Have a wonderful weekend! Xx


{this would be stunning, just to sit and listen to nothing but the warm dessert winds blow clusters of sand}


{amazing. is it too much to ask to just lay at the top of that hill near sun down and just watch. And then run down the hill as fast as possible}


{i love this picture of my friend, Nicole's puppy, Mossimo and friend, running along the shore in San Francisco}

If you were given a two weeks to go anywhere, where would you choose to visit? 

Photos via Nicole at La Mia Vita, Mike Mellinger, and unknown.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that picture of the Golden Gate bridge is beautiful! I'd love to be on a vacation right now. Anywhere would do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the link! i want to be on the beach in the Caribbean so bad!! i'm on my spring break but i'm sick so it doesn't really count :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this. travelling is my favorite, and this just makes me realize even more places i have yet to go!

    kmhaskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete