Spring fever.

Here we are, barely half way through January, snow is covering the ground and icicles are suspended from rooftops and branches. When I should be thinking about chunky sweaters and thick knit leggings, flirty tunics and floral dresses are residing in my mind. I just can't get over the feeling when all of this cold subsides to 60 degree weather, when flowers begin to pop out of the ground, and restaurants start placing tiny tables with chairs outside for al fresco brunches. Below are only a few of my Spring wardrobe cravings.














{Thakoon}





 
































Conclusion: After posting the last picture and taking one final look at what pieces I'm loving most so far for Spring, I am loving Elizabeth and James, cute mini dresses, neutrals, relaxed fits, and stunning back detail. Have a great weekend! Xx

1 comment:

  1. oh keri, I love that first dress. BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE your blog too, It makes me happy every day. (Especially the posts about Paris... we should go there together, I really want to travel abroad before my big 3-0) Much love to you cousin!!

    ReplyDelete