Tik tok.

1-easyandbold-0508-xlg



Oy. Over the holidays I was gifted with a gorgeous clock for my bedroom. So quickly I forgot how loud the tik tok... tik tok... tik tok... what was I saying? Oh yes, I forgot how clearly audible clocks can be. Last night, as I was trying to drift off to sleep, all I could think about was the tik of the clock and how with each tik, a second passes that I'll never be able to get back. As you would imagine, this thought brought on a flood of other thoughts and before I knew it, I was still in bed... awake, with nothing but panicking thoughts of passing time and the tik tok... tik tok... tik tok... Before the big hand had a chance to hit 1, it was safely removed from my wall and placed momentarily in my closet.


With that being said, I adore the above idea of removing the hands of the massive clock. Happy Wednesday!


Photo Cred: House Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment