Fuzzy Faux-Fur Vests. Yes, Please.

Rain, rain, go away. At the moment, the one thing that I wish I could wear all throughout today would be a warm, cozy, wear with anything faux-fur vest. With temperatures dropping to 50 degrees, and the winds picking up speed, there's no reason why your style should be affected by the changing season. While doing my usual online "shoppping" this morning, I can't help but be amazed at the colossal price differences in the faux-fur vest category. Specifically these two vests below. One vest is priced around $300  , the other is $44.99 . Before you click the links to reveal the true prices, go ahead and try to guess which one is the splurge, and which one is surprisingly cheap.






Sorry for the itty bitty images!
Photo: Shopbop.com, JCPenney.com

1 comment:

  1. I guessed right;) I love that bottom vest, I could see you rocking it this winter!!!!

    ReplyDelete