Everything is Coming up Rose...Quartz.




To post this picture above of, to say the bare minimum, my absolute favorite piece from Scarlet Buffalo 's jewelry line and not say that I have an ulterior motive would be a fib. In fact, this necklace is at the very top of my Christmas list. Scarlet Buffalo is a remarkable jewelry line designed and created by my beautiful and ultra brilliant cousin, Nicole. (Her blog here ). Her pieces are each handmade using unique stones and gems that have personalities all on their own. The colors that she incorporates into each of her items are playful and have the capability to look stunning on a date night out or out shopping during the day. Every time I picture myself wearing the above necklace, it's out to dinner with my boyfriend wearing a black deep v-neck dress (very similar to this one ) in very dim lighting. stunn-ing.


No comments:

Post a Comment